27 Jun The Howard School Welding Instructor’s Wish List
The Howard School is a future ready institute and they are asking for donations for their welding program. These items will be used in their welding class.
Please see wish list below:
- GEKA Micro 50 Iron Worker
- Band Saw capable of Miters
- Vertical Mill with Readouts and Servo Motor Feed Control plus tooling
- Lathe with minimum 12” swing plus tool post and tooling
- Lincoln 4 X 6 CNC Plasma Table
- Tubing bender
- Tubing Notcher
- Siegmund Welding Table with Clamps
- Safety gear – steel toe boots, work shirts, work pants, skull caps, work gloves, MIG gloves, TIG gloves, Stick gloves, torch glasses, safety glasses
- Material for welding projects and welding coupons – different alloys such as mild steel, aluminum, stainless steel – 18 gauge – ¼” thick
It is The Howard School’s mission to create a culture that engages all stakeholders through innovative strategies and meaningful relationships to establish a preferred community of lifelong learners and productive citizens.
Contact Zena Buckley at The Howard School to coordinate donations.
2500 Market Street
Chattanooga, TN 37408