To all of my fellow TN HIMSS Members: Please join me in Nashville on Sept. 17-18 for the 2013 Summit of the Southeast! The event is being held at the newly
To all of my fellow TN HIMSS Members:
Please join me in Nashville on Sept. 17-18 for the 2013 Summit of the Southeast! The event is being held at the newly opened MusicCityCenter. This annual two-day conference draws more than 900 healthcare and IT professionals from across the Southeast to come together and discuss top issues surrounding the evolution of care delivery and gain greater insight in the ever-evolving field of healthcare and information technology. This year’s theme is Driving Patient outcomes through Care Collaboration. The event will feature keynote presentations, panel discussions, breakout sessions and a unique connected healthcare pavilion, new this year. This year’s conference will be better than ever.
Click here to register:
A partial listing of confirmed speakers for the 2013 Summit of the Southeast:
- Dr. Connie Mariano, White House Physician to President Clinton (KEYNOTE)
After leaving the White House, Dr. Mariano became a consultant in the Executive Health Program at the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, Arizona, from July 2001 to October 2005. In November 2005, Dr. Mariano founded the Center for Executive Medicine, a medical concierge practice which provides presidential-quality medical care to CEO’s and their families.
- Jeff Goldsmith, President, Healthcare Futures, Corporate Strategist, author and lecturer.
- Mark Blatt, M.D., Director of Health and Healthcare Industry Solutions, Intel
- Marsha Blackburn, U.S. Congresswoman for the 7th District of Tennessee
- Blackford Middleton, M.D., MPH, M.Sc., CIO and Professor of Biomedical Informatics, Vanderbilt, Past Chair of the HIMSS National Board of Directors
- Ralph Lawson, CPA, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Baptist Health South Florida, Past Chair of the HFMA National Board of Directors
See you there!
17 (Tuesday) 9:00 am - 18 (Wednesday) 5:00 pm