06 Feb Call for Panelists for ChaTech Programs
The 2017 schedule of ChaTech events includes a total of 15 Connect Programs as well as socials and fundraisers. This year, our Connect Programs (formerly our Connect Luncheons) are offered at different times of the work day and in different locations to better serve our members.
Several of the Connect Programs will follow a panel discussion format. To highlight a variety of experiences and perspectives, ChaTech is issuing a CALL FOR PANELISTS.
Prospective panelists must have significant first-hand experience with the topic. We’re looking for panelists who can represent:
- Small, medium and large-sized companies
- Different industry sectors
- Experience resulting in success, failure, or an actual result somewhere in between
- Something unique about the situation that will be instructive to others dealing with the topic
To apply to sit on a panel:
- Send an email to Programs@chatechcouncil.org. Your email should state your name, job title, company, phone number, and a one paragraph description of your experience with the topic at hand, including the timeframe of your experience.
- The subject of the email should be “(Month name) Panel.”
- Vendors who wish to participate must have practical user experience to share. This is not a forum for a sales pitch or cultivating sales leads.
- Each person may submit only a single application for all the topics.
- Preference will be given to ChaTech members.
- Applicants will be vetted by ChaTech and all decisions concerning participation are final.
Here are the program topics for which panelists are being sought:
May 17, 8:30-9:30 a.m.: Analytics, what it is and is not
August 16, 4:30-6:00 p.m.: Startup/Entrepreneur Panel—How to start, what about funding?
September 20, 4:30-6:00 p.m.: Cloud/SaaS Panel
October 18, 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.: Cybersecurity
ChaTech is eager to learn more about the experience of our members. We’ve never before done a Call for Panelists for our monthly programs. It will be exciting to see where this experiment leads!